FancyPantsKnits

Trying to knit while being a referee to two boys ages 9 1/2 and 5.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Just a little post today. I now it's been a week sonce my last one but I've been waaaaaaaaaay busy. I've had soccer practices, bowling, cubscouts, soccer games, a birthday party and a pirate walk. All this in one week and none of it for me. This is what I do every week minus the walk and party.
Needless to say my knitting has suffered.SmileyCentral.com

I have started the Mason-Dixon perfect sweater. It's in cascade 220 heathered amethest. I will have pictures of it tomorrow. I can't seem to find the camera. I think my boys hid it because I threatened to post pictures of them in my clothes. They had decided to dress in my sweaters instead of their own. I don't know why? They don't even know why. Did I mention they are 9 and 5? enough said.

Anyway, I said a short post so I'm gonna go and try to get some more knitting done. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home