FancyPantsKnits

Trying to knit while being a referee to two boys ages 9 1/2 and 5.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Knitting Update!

Finnally, I have actually finished something. Well, half finished. It's the back of the MD perfect sweater. Isn't loverly? Just take a look at that armhole shaping. It's my first ever. I can't believe I could do it. This last picture is just another look at that great hem.


Another project I'm working on is a bath mitt.



The pattern is from the inside of the sugar and cream label. This is the other picture of it. I decided to show this one second because without knowing what it is, it looks a little *dirty*.
This is really a very easy pattern to make. I'm thinking of making a bunch for gifts this Christmas.


Well, that's all I have for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home