FancyPantsKnits

Trying to knit while being a referee to two boys ages 9 1/2 and 5.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Where have I been?

I bet some of you are wondering where I have been. There's only one word to say, BUSY. Yup, that's it. I just started a new job at my sons' school. It is only about 2 hours each day but it is right in the middle of the day. I've had to completey rearange my schedule. It didn't help that I started 3 weeks before Christmas. Needless to say the blog has suffered.

I have done a lot of knitting though. I finished the front of the Mason Dixon Perfect Sweater. Made 6 washcloths and homemade soap to go with them. I am knitting a dish cloth for the winterwonderland swap.

I hope to have pictures soon. Maybe tommorow. We'll see. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve and soccer boy's birthday tommorow.

Have a very merry Christmas everyone.SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home