FancyPantsKnits

Trying to knit while being a referee to two boys ages 9 1/2 and 5.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

my poor muscles

Dear muscles,
I know how sore you have been this week. I am sorry but you are going to have to just get used to it. I started the National Body Challenge this week and I'm sticking to it. Just give this whole exercise thing a little more time and believe me you are going to love it. Once all the pain goes away and you start feeling better, trust me you will love this. In a few weeks you should start to feel leaner and stronger and have a little more energy for me to do the things I like. I know what you are thinking, "yah right!". You just have to have a little faith that I know what I'm doing. Please give me two more days to prove to you that this is a good thing. In a couple of months you are going to hear people commenting on how good you look. Another reason to trust me, the fat that is now your roommate will be moving out. That's a good thing. Anyway, please bear with me.
your owner,
Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home